We are delighted to announce the new kid on the block and the latest addition to our venue portfolio, the Royal College of Anaesthetists.
This venue is a hidden gem located in the heart of Central London, just a short stroll from Holborn Station. It therefore boasts excellent transport links on the Piccadilly and Central Lines.
Looking for some venue inspiration? Here are the top five reasons why you should book your next event at the Royal College of Anaesthetists:
1) Planning a conference? The purpose built Lectern Theatre has all you need. With a fully equipped digital audio-visual system and top-of-the-range conferencing equipment, this suite is ideal for conferences, presentations, ceremonies and screenings, holding up to 151 delegates in comfortable tiered seating.
2) Looking to jump-start your delegate’s creative thinking? The venue is home to several modern meeting rooms all boasting natural daylight; perfect for breakout sessions, team building activities and creative workshops.
3) Charm your delegates with the venue’s art collection and galleries! This is another reason why this venue is Ideal for energising breaks, networking and post event drinks receptions.
4) For a memorable meeting and dining experience, the Council Chamber room at the Royal College of Anaesthetists offers a sophisticated atmosphere for those all-important meetings and elegant dinners. The space is light and versatile with breathtaking panoramic views of Central London.
5) A recipe for success! Delegates will be spoilt for choice and can look forward to feasting with the venue’s new caterer KUDOS, who are well known for being very passionate foodies. Fantastic food is always at the forefront of everything KUDOS does: from light lunches to plated formal dinners, KUDOS definitely brings the knowhow!