Christmas Party Planning… Already? Why it’s best to book your Christmas Party now
20 April 2017
By Natasha Hattingh, Agency and Event Manager
So, what’s all the fuss about the C word?… and by C word I mean Christmas.
Summer seems to be on the horizon and all I’m thinking about is sun, sea and spritzers and only hope you are too. SO, why book your Christmas Party now? If it’s not already been booked… hint, hint?
For any corporate event, whether it’s a conference, dinner or summer party, lots of planning and processes are involved so the longer lead time the better and in terms of your Christmas Party it should be exactly the same.
It is the one time of the year to look back at your colleagues or employees and really think of somewhere special to spoil them and make sure they let their hair down. Only right isn’t it after they’ve worked hard all year.
Have you picked the short straw this year?
Do you have a boss that wants the BEST PARTY EVER, but doesn’t understand how much planning is involved?
Or are you the person who just loves Christmas but doesn’t know where to start?
So… ready to start thinking about your Christmas Party? Great! That’s where we come in…. Venue Reservations, the best venue finders and your Christmas Party Angels.
My 3 Top Tips For Christmas Party Planning
Pick your date wisely
It is a tricky decision, but make sure you have your employees in your minds and the rest may fall into place:
- Will they want a ‘headache’ on a Monday or Friday? Will they R.S.V.P. on a Tuesday or Saturday? When will they be heading off on Holiday? Can the CEO only do that date?
- Do you want to set December off with a bang and party in the first week? Would you want to play it cool and groove on in to the 2nd week? Or, finish the year with a spectacular send off?
- Just to pre warn you that most venues have a 1st come 1st served policy, so having a few dates in mind wouldn’t hurt.
- Also, if you ask me, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s in London are rockin’ and are the NEW FRIDAY.
Where and Why (Location, Location, Location)
We are the best venue finders for London Christmas Parties, as we have over 150 venues on our books. Before we can help with venue options for your Christmas Party its key to know where you want to host your event and why:
• Do you like a historical venue or a modern venue? Is the sky the limit for Christmas this year? Are you looking for a unique or unusual venue to do a funky take on Santa’s grotto? Maybe a blank canvas to do your own spin on Christmas?
• Does the event have to be in one specific location and why? How will everyone get home afterwards, or will you be heading on until the early hours? Have the powers of above pin pointed an exact location which cannot be changed? Or, are you really flexible and just looking for the best venue in town?
Food, glorious food
Now, this is really simple one for us here at Venue Reservations as we work with the best caterers. Any Christmas Party venue which we put forward will come equipped with the most amazing Christmas menu packages. So, not only do we venue find for you, we will help with all of your catering too… I know – we just keep sounding better and better!
Whether you are hosting a bespoke Christmas Party that requires a design Guru or a classically gorgeous sit down with a hint of something special, these guys will make sure your event brief comes to life – adding that special Christmas sparkle to your corporate event.
Back to news